Now that you have selected a niche to create designs for, you’ll need to create a community on Facebook where potential customers can gather and view all your designs.
You can do this in a few very easy steps.
- First, log into your Facebook account, or create one if you don’t have one already.
- In the top right-hand corner of the page, you will find a downward pointing arrow.
- Click this and a drop-down menu will appear. Click on the “Create Page” tab.
- You will now be presented with six tabs. Choose the “Cause or Community” tab.
- Now, enter a name of your community. For example: “Dog Lovers” or “I Love To Ski.”
- Now click “Get Started.” Facebook will explain to you how your community page works and what you need to get started.
- Make sure to choose a high-quality avatar and cover photo. You want your page to look visually appealing and professional.
- Once you have some designs created, you will be able to post your shirts on your page and begin advertising them.